Tuesday, July 5, 2011

FAME!

If I was on top of things, like a certain someone I know, I would have written you a beautiful, funny and only mildly boastful post about how my kids are in the new Dolly Parton video.  But I am not.  Stacey is.  So check out her post for the whole story and whatever you do, do *not* blink between the 2:43 and 2:47 mark in the video.

Hee hee haa haa my kids are in a Dolly Parton Video!!

In other news, I am still not done with the laundry from our week at the lake, where there was in fact a washer and dryer, and I have to start packing soon for another trip.  To give you an idea of how long I have been avoiding the laundry, there was a spider in the hamper when I went to get stuff out of it today.  He had clearly been there for awhile and made himself quite a lovely little web.  In the laundry hamper.  I decided that was a sign that I should *not* do laundry today.

5 comments:

Jules said...

Oy! My parents live 5 miles from Dolly and go to church with her cousin(s) and many a relative(s) and yet my child is in no such video.

Also, we PAID for season tickets to Dollywood.

I'm totally complaining.

anymommy said...

It's still cool, I have to admit it.

kelly said...

hey nice blog how r u all plaese follow my blog and want to link exchange i will wnt to all my sweet blogger friends visit www.funterbox.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

I love your blog, I just put it together after reading the "kids killing me blog" that these are all yours. I will be reading every day!!! You are real and that's what people want to hear about! Thank you.

oakley oil rig sunglasses said...

If you have problems with myopia, it is possible jsxvsgf to wear prescritpion Cheap Oakley Sunglasses. But it isn't an effortless task to decide on a couple of proper prescritpion Oakley Frogskins. Today prescribed Oakley Frogskin vary in lots of styles. Their rates also ranges from hundreds to be able to thousands money. So, how to Oakley Radar pick the many proper a single? In buy to response this issue, you should be aware of your intent behind using prescribed Oakley Radar Sunglasses. Most folks may say that individuals use prescribed Oakley sunglasses only for for geting perspective correction and also eye defense.